Santa Clara County Residential and Commercial Property Attorney
At the Law Offices of Steven D. Hoffman, we have provided sound counsel to businesses and individuals in California for over 30 years. We serve clients throughout the Silicon Valley in the areas of Real Estate, Business Law, and Personal Injury. With strong commitment to personal service and attention, we ensure that our clients feel secure, informed, and confident throughout the entire legal or transactional process
An Overview of Our Practice
We offer comprehensive counsel to individuals and businesses in matters related to:
- Real Estate - We work with individuals and businesses at any stage of a residential or commercial real estate transaction, from the negotiation of terms to the closing. We also handle landlord-tenant issues, as well as real estate litigation.
- Purchase and sale transactions - We will help you take the necessary measures to protect your interest in the sale or purchase of a business, as well as a residential or commercial real estate transaction.
- Distressed Loans; Foreclosures; Loan Modifications and Short Sales - There are several options for homeowners who wish to stay in their property as well as options for those who do not. We help homeowners explore all the legal options available to them.
- Business Law - We advise businesses on entity formation (as a Partnership, Corporation or Limited Liability Company) and assist with adhering to corporate formalities. About 50% of our practice involves transactional matters, including the negotiation and preparation of business contracts. We also represent businesses as plaintiffs or defendants in business controversies, including disputes between and among principals. Our services also include assisting with the purchase or sale of a business or franchise, (whether structured as a sale of stock or assets) and addressing issues involved with an assignment of the premises lease, seller financing and covenants not to compete.
- Personal Injury and Tort Claims - We handle a wide range of injury claims, including auto accidents, slip-and-falls, assault & battery, defamation and dog bite claims.
Contact the Law Offices of Steven D. Hoffman
We offer a discounted rate case evaluation to every client. To set up a private meeting with an experienced Sunnyvale real estate attorney, contact us online or call our office at 408-549-1719. Visa and MasterCard are welcome.